At the American Cancer Society, we have a vision to end cancer as we know it, for everyone. We're improving the lives of cancer patients and their families through advocacy, research, and patient support to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to prevent, detect, treat, and survive cancer. Read below for information on how YOU can make a difference in the fight against cancer!
JOIN TEAM DETERMINATION
Runners and racers of all abilities are welcome to join Team DetermiNation for the marathon, half marathon, 5K or marathon team relay.
Here’s how you can make a difference.
1. Register to race(click the Participate With This Charity link in the left column)
2. Fundraise for Team DetermiNation
3. Volunteer and enjoy a great day cheering on our runners
TEAM DETERMINATION AMENITIES
- Free registration (dependent on fundraising commitment) - Training program & coach - Race day t-shirt - Dedicated staff support for fundraising & training - Team meetings - Free online tools to make achieving your fundraising goals easy and fun
- Recognition for fundraising success
- Opportunity to wear ribbons to dedicate your efforts in honor of/in memory of someone affected by cancer
FUNDRAISING MINIMUMS FOR AMENITIES
Marathon: $300 (participant pays entry fee) | $750 (entry is covered)
Half Marathon: $250 (participant pays entry fee) | $500 (entry is covered)
5k: $200 (participant pays entry fee) | $400 (entry is covered)
Search For A Team Member
Search For A Team
Eversource Hartford Marathon and Half Marathon, Team 26.2 Relay & Charity 5K
Your Arch Awaits…get back to it!
The premier marathon event in Connecticut is back and better than ever in 2023!