Avondale House provides individuals with autism the resources, education, and training to develop to their fullest potential. Avondale House provides a variety of services, including a year-round school, adult day program, supported employment program, and family-oriented group homes.
In addition, Avondale House provides the families who love these individuals with essential resources, beginning with a diagnosis of autism through caring for their adult child. Ultimately, we provide our families with the comfort and assurance that their children become a part of the Avondale House family and will be taken care of and encouraged to develop to their fullest potential.
· Avondale House covers race registration fee for Chevron Marathon, Aramco Half Marathon runners, and 5k runners.
· The top fundraiser for Team Avondale House will win a two-night stay at the Hilton before the big race! The marathon will be just steps from your hotel room.
· Fundraisers who raise at least $1,000 will be invited as our special guests to Bingo Bash in October 2022!
· Fundraisers who meet the fundraising minimum will receive a canvas tote bag
· Top 3 fundraisers will receive H-E-B gift cards
· Get your own fan squad on the racecourse at the Avondale House Hoopla Station!
· Free registration to Bike to the Beach Houston (Oct. 30, 2021)
· Receive Avondale House swag to rep that you run for autism.
· Receive a running shirt for race day.
· Those who raise over $350 will receive HERO benefits