Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) are well-trained volunteers who advocate for children that have suffered from abuse and neglect children involved in the juvenile court system due to no fault of their own. CASA of River Valley volunteers help children through this traumatic time by acting as their voice through the entire process, with the ultimate goal of reunification or permanent placement in a safe, loving home.
CASA of River Valley relies on community support to fulfill its mission. As little as $1,000 per child per year allows us to provide the advocacy services that will positively alter a child's future. Your commitment to the CASA of River Valley Marathon Team will provide these children with hope and encouragement.
Click here to register! https://haku.ly/4ea582039c
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS:
· Guaranteed entry for the 2023 Bank of Chicago Marathon*
· Access to the official Nike Marathon Training Plan
· Promotion of your fundraising page on CASA social media pages
· Fundraising guidance and online tools to help you exceed your individual fundraising goal
· Reimbursement of your registration fee (after you reach the minimum fundraising goal)
· The incredible feeling of knowing that your efforts will help children in the foster care system receive the help they need to find safe and loving homes
*You must complete all Casa of River Valley Team requirements AND Bank of America Chicago Marathon Requirements. Joining our team DOES NOT automatically guarantee you a spot in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon