Join our Circle! Run for Circle of Care in the Hartford Marathon-- your participation will help us spread awareness of our numerous programs and services that are designed to meet the unique and challenging needs of a pediatric cancer diagnosis.
Since 2003, Circle of Care for families of children with cancer has been providing practical, emotional, and financial assistance to families facing a pediatric cancer diagnosis in Connecticut. From day-of-diagnosis care packages... to financial assistance... to post-treatment fitness reconditioning (and many more in between), our programs and services are designed to support and assist the families in our Circle at every step of the journey.
We hope you will consider participating, fundraising, and/or donating to support our mission. All fundraisers who raise $250 or more before September 15th your name will appear on our commemorative t-shirt as a Circle of Care supporter!
Until no parent has to hear the words, "Your child has cancer," we will be here.
To learn more about our mission and how you can help, we encourage you to visit our website thecircleofcare.org
Volunteer opportunities are available, please email Brooks at email@example.com for more information.
All Team Circle of Care participants will receive through the Hartford Marathon Foundation:
• A long sleeve technical shirt for marathon, half marathon and relay participants; short sleeve tech for 5K
• Commemorative finisher medal
• Reusable water bottle
• Heat wrap to all Marathon and Half Marathon participants
• Reusable picnic bag with packaged food for participants
• Abundant fresh and prepared food options
• Ice cold Samuel Adams beer, Truly Hard Seltzer and Angry Orchard Cider in the Mile 27 Beer Garden (one free beer to all finishers 21+ with valid ID)
• A free professional photo download as a keepsake from the race for all Marathon, Half Marathon, Team 13.1 Relay and Charity 5K participants
Team Circle of Care will be providing in addition...
• A Circle of Care commemorative race t-shirt
• An after-race drink or snack at a local meeting place TBD