2022 Eversource Hartford Marathon and Half-Marathon Saturday, October 8, 2022 In-Person or Virtual
Team Connecticut Children's is proud to be an official charity team participating and this year we have a goal of 100 runners! Over the past 18 years, team members have raised over $800,000. With your help we'll keep growing, running and supporting Connecticut Children's -- Connecticut's only health system dedicated exclusively to children.
1. Fundraise for Race Registration*: Team Connecticut Children’s welcomes runners and walkers at any level, from the recreational jogger to the experienced marathoner (youth and virtual runner options are available for select distances). Take your fundraising to the next level by creating a team and inviting fellow runners to join you!
2. Just Fundraise:Be part of our team without breaking a sweat. You don't have to run; just solicit donations to support Connecticut Children's. 3. Volunteer: Cheer on your friends, family and colleagues who are running with Team Connecticut Children’s! Volunteer opportunities include roles such as attendants for Course Monitors and Baggage Help. We invite individuals and groups to join us through volunteering.
4. Sponsor Our Team: Show your local community that your company stands behind our kids!
*Race registration is free. Charity team registrants are provided a personal fundraising website and are committing to fundraise a minimum amount in support of Connecticut Children’s.
Suggested Fundraising Minimums:
$500 - Marathon
$250 - Half Marathon / Relay
$100 - 5K or Virtual Races
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
All Connecticut Children’s
participants will receive through the Hartford Marathon Foundation:
* A long sleeve technical shirt for marathon, half marathon and
relay participants; short sleeve tech for 5K
* Commemorative finisher medal
* Reusable water bottle
* Heat wrap to all Marathon and Half Marathon participants
* Reusable picnic bag with packaged food for participants
* Abundant fresh and prepared food option
* A free professional photo download as a keepsake from the race
for all Marathon, Half Marathon, Team 13.1 Relay and Charity 5K participants
OR you can log into your account and under the Eversource Hartford Marathon event registration under the “add products” option
you can add Mail My Packet.
There is no race
day pickup. They must get their packet before race day!
ABOUT CONNECTICUT CHILDREN'S
Connecticut Children’s is the only health system in Connecticut dedicated to children, providing more than 30 pediatric specialties. Kids and parents love our exceptional care offered at multiple locations in three states, and through Video Visit. Our experts and community leaders are committed to breakthrough research and innovative partnerships which have won us multiple awards. We are Magnet recognized, a designation only 7% of hospitals achieve, and U.S. News & World Report has named us a best children’s hospital in the nation.
Connecticut Children’s is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to improve access to health care for all children.