Strength comes not from winning races, but from overcoming the challenges life tosses you along the road. Runners are a committed and passionate bunch, and that's a great fit for Team NPF Run. We have our own commitment – finding a cure for psoriatic disease – and we welcome you to help us reach the finish line!
Psoriasis is an immune-mediated disease that causes inflammation in the body and can impact other organs and tissues. Over 8 million Americans have psoriasis and nearly a third of them will develop psoriatic arthritis. Symptoms often start between ages 15 and 25, but can start at any age. People of all ages and skin tones can get psoriasis.
About the National Psoriasis Foundation
The mission of the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) is to drive efforts to cure psoriatic disease and improve the lives of those affected.
NPF is the leading national non-profit organization supporting research on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and advocating for the needs of the psoriatic disease community. NPF is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with community divisions and volunteers across the U.S.
For over 50 years, the NPF has provided education, support and community to the millions of individuals impacted by psoriatic disease and we won't stop until we find a cure.
If you have psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis, NPF is here for you!
In-person and online, NPF offers many ways to get involved with the community, make new friends, and find the resources and connections that can help you thrive.
- Patient Navigation Center: Get answers to your questions about psoriatic disease, from treatments to health insurance. Personalized, compassionate, and free.
- Peer Connections: Sometimes you just need one person to talk to. The One to One program will match you with someone who has been where you are and can offer guidance.
- Our Spot for Youth: Resources and tips for parents and people under 18 years old. Join a community of teens and kids who are learning to live well with psoriatic disease.
- In Your Area: Find out what’s going on in your area, including new conferences, and learn how you can get involved or meet more people.
- Kopa for Psoriasis: Connect with others and discover interactive tools to help you care for your mental health and thrive with psoriatic disease.
Please visit psoriasis.org or contact Nate Roos at email@example.com or 571-560-0024 to learn more about how you can support the NPF and Team NPF Run.